DISCLAIMER ON THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
For the intents and purposes of Italian Decree Law n. 196 of 30 June 2003, (Data Protection Law), kindly be informed that the personal data you voluntarily place at the disposal of MiCodmc. (hereinafter also “the Company”), through its sales network or by other means, will be used in compliance with the relevant Italian and European regulations governing the protection of personal data, and in accordance with the principles of confidentiality central to all the Company’s activities.
1. PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE DATA ARE USED
The personal data you make available to MiCodmc, its subsidiaries and the MiCodmcsales network in Italy and abroad will be used: (a) for the organisation and holding of demonstrations and promotional and other events; (b) for the dispatch of informative and marketing material, including promotional material, advertising material and/or offers of goods and services by post, Internet, Telephone, Email, SMS and MMS from Italy and or abroad (including from non EU member states), by MiCodmc and its controlling, controlled and/or associate entities, or parties, individuals or organisations under contract to MiCodmc and/or which collaborate in the business of MiCodmc in any way; (c) for the production of statistical and market surveys and research, and for the analysis of consumers’ tastes, preferences, habits, needs and choices.
2. PROCEDURES FOR USE OF THE DATA
Your personal data will be used by means of suitable paper, electronic and/or IT media, by procedures appropriate to the purposes stated above, and in all cases in such a manner as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
3. PROVISION OF THE DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL
It is up to you to decide whether to provide your data. However, should you refuse to provide your data and/or should the data you provide be inaccurate and /or incomplete:
– we may be unable to organise and hold demonstrations and promotional and other events;
– we may be unable to send you informative and marketing material, including promotional material, advertising material and/or offers of goods and services;
– it may be impossible for us to produce statistical and market surveys and research, or to analyse consumers’ tastes, preferences, habits, needs and choices.
4. COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Within the Company, your personal data may come to the knowledge of the shareholders, the members of the board of directors or other administrative body, the members of the board of auditors, the internal auditors and the company’s personnel, especially employees of the Sales and Marketing Management, and the After-Sales Service, and, in general, the internal and/or external Data Trustees and the people appointed to use the personal data as part of their duties by MiCodmc Your personal data may be disclosed to subjects which supply MiCodmc with services useful for the above purposes, including (but not limited to) controlling, controlled and associate companies; individuals, organisations and/or companies which manage and/or contribute to the management and/or maintenance of our Internet sites and the electronic and/or computer tools we use; suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, banks and/or insurance companies, or controlling, controlled and/or associate companies; dealers, importers and other subjects which make up the MiCodmc sales network in Italy and abroad; subjects, organisations and/or companies which provide the Company with services relating to (i) the organisation and holding of promotional and other events and demonstrations; (ii) the dispatch of promotional and other informative and marketing material, advertising material and/or offers for goods and services; (iii) the production of statistical and market surveys and researches, and the analyses of consumers’ tastes, preferences, habits, needs and choices; consultants assisting the Company in various ways with special reference to legal, fiscal, welfare, accounting and organisational aspects; and any other subject to which the data have to be provided under specific legal requirements. Your personal data may be transferred abroad, in compliance with the relevant regulations, including to non-EU member states, wherever the Company pursues its interests.
5. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, except for the authorised purposes detailed in point 1.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
With regard to the aforesaid use of your personal data, you are entitled to exercise your rights as envisaged by art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003. For your convenience, the full text of this article is as follows: ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE No. 196 OF 30 JUNE 2003, art. 7 – right of access to personal data and other rights.
1. The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him are held, even if they have not yet been recorded, and the communication of the same in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject is entitled to obtain the following information: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and procedures of use of the data; c) the logic applied in case of electronic processing of the data; d) the identity of the data controller, the trustees and the representative designated under article 5, subsection 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be provided or which may become aware of the same as designated representative, within the State, trustees or appointees.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain: a) the updating, correction and, when this is in his interest, the integration of the data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or freezing of data used in breach of the law, including those the conservation of which is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently used; c) the certification that the amendment and deletion operations as per points a) and b) have been reported, also with regard to their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
The data subject is entitled to oppose, completely or partially: a) the use of the personal data relating to him, for legitimate reasons, even if such use is relevant to the purposes for which they were collected; b) the use of personal data relating to him, in whole or in part, for the dispatch of advertising or mail order sales material, or for the performance of market research or business communications.
7. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA TRUSTEE
The data controller with regard to the personal data is MiCodmc, with registered office in Milano, Via Ripamonti, n.129. The Data Trustee on behalf of the company is the Human Resources Department, at the aforesaid registered office.
Any enquiry relating to the personal data used by the Company, including those concerning the exercise of the rights referred to above, may be sent to the Data Trustee at the registered office, by email to email@example.com. The up-to-date list of Data Trustees is available from the Company and may be obtained by means of an enquiry submitted as detailed above.
MiCodmc considers your privacy to be of utmost importance and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of your personal information very seriously. We would like you to enjoy your visit to our web pages with your mind at ease.
In general, you may navigate our website anonymously. However, we do collect a limited amount of personal information such as your name, address or even your hobbies, etc. when you register to use the services provided on this site. Any such information, unless legally required, is securely stored in a database to which only authorized MiCodmc personnel and agents (marketing and advertising agencies), acting on its behalf have access.
Our aim is to constantly optimize the content of our website in order to improve our online service for you.This can only be achieved if we are aware of your expressed interests and which areas of our Internet pages are entered the most and for how long. This type of information may be used for marketing research, internal data processing such as compiling statistical information about the use of our website, and other service-related purposes such as sending brochures you request and staying in contact via email.
You are required to have a unique username and a password to access information in the reserved areas of the website. These areas allow you to receive newsletters and other information by email. If you advise us of any changes in your personal information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will make every effort to effect the relevant corrections in our database at the earliest opportunity.